2 days more...2 hari ag nk ke 4 Dis 2012..
and on that date i have an interview at Bank Islam Kuala Lumpur..
so scared..bcoz this is my first formal job interview in my life..
and what make me more scared and nervous is the interview will conduct in English..
means that..i must to speak English!!
huwaa..as u olls know..i hate all English subjects... and i'm very weak in English...
sigh...I'm hve less confidence... could I face that inteview??
although...I must to attend this interview...
I know its too hard to get the job..but I should gain an experience..
post that offer by Bank Islam is: "Asst. Manager at house and Fixed Assets., Consumer Banking.."
first time I see that post, I hve know idea about it.. I don't know what post is that..
but.. fortunately my frenz's brother tell me..then I make some research about it..
I also make some efforts to study about it...
I review all sbjects about Muamalat that I hve taken b4 dis..
even I feel so scared but I don't want to be like a stupid girl during the interview..
bcoz I bring along name of UIAM..
my interview is on 4 Dis 2012, 4pm at Menara Bank Islam..
thnks so muchh to my beloved younger sister have accompany me to find the venue..
I hope I'll do the best..not for me but for my parents.. InsyaAllah...
P/s~Pliz ignore my grammatical error ok!! huhu

No comments:
Post a Comment